Do you love fashion and making people feel good? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment? A career at Bootlegger may be just right for you!
We’re looking for outgoing, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Our employees receive competitive wages, great discounts, recognition for individual and team efforts, personal and professional development and opportunities for advancement. Bootlegger embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity.
Apply for employment positions in store with a full resume including references.
Availability: Flex (any day/time)
Meets and exceeds individual sales goals by utilizing personal and team selling techniques and providing excellent customer service. Provides excellent customer service by:
• Greeting within set standard.
• Asking questions to discover customer needs.
• Knowing and explaining features and benefits of merchandise.
• Suggestively selling by showing additional merchandise.
• Overcoming objections and closing the sale appropriately.
• Escorting customer in and out of fitting room, showing additional merchandise and being attentive to their needs in fitting room.
• Handling multiple customers efficiently.
• Being friendly, sincere and courteous in all customer relations
Works effectively with others by maintaining positive, team-oriented relations with all associates and communicating effectively with others.
Protects the store inventory by providing excellent customer service, knowing and following loss prevention procedures, and sharing any suspected policy violations with the store manager or regional supervisor.
Merchandises the store by displaying fashion looks throughout the selling area.
Maintains the store's appearance by straightening merchandise and cleaning.
Supports store operations by accurately and efficiently completing POS terminal transactions. and other record keeping procedures; by knowing and complying with all policies and procedures.
Stocks the store by unpacking and preparing new merchandise for sales floor in a timely manner.
Develops merchandise knowledge by reading and listening to information provided.
· Previous successful experience in sales preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
· Must be a team player with good communication skills.